All users and purchasers of this training agree that by ticking the accept button on the sign up page, that they have read and understood all the terms and conditions below . . .Ticking this box confirms your electronic signature and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions for this purchase.
- The purchaser agrees to not copy, duplicate or share this information for profit or otherwise on any social media, or in any electronic or written format. Except for their business partner or immediate family and friends. It is for their own private use only and not for resale or distribution.
- All Alex Ryan’s Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. Amazon training program purchases are covered by an unconditional 10 day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not happy either the course or its contents or if you change your mind – you can request to get your money back in FULL. All requests must be made in writing by mail, email or by text message before the 11th day after the date of purchase.
- After the guarantee period expires, the purchaser agrees to unconditionally accept the decision to purchase this training and agrees to paying in full for the program – either through part payments over the agreed part payment period OR as the discounted payment in full they have already made.
- Part Payment Option: The purchaser agrees and understands that by choosing the part payment option they will receive the full course content and all training upon their first part payment. This includes all Bonuses, seminars, live training and the weekly phone support and coaching offered. In return they agree to pay all part payments due as agreed and on time. Should legal action be required to enforce the part payments due, the purchaser agrees to pay for Wealth training’s costs of collection of these payments due and owing to Wealth Training Pty. Ltd.
- Should external finance, whether recommended or not by Wealth Training Pty Ltd or its agents, employees or distributors be used to pay for the course, it is up to the purchaser to carefully consider the terms and conditions of those finance arrangements.
- Whilst we try to make sure that all training and advice given in our programs both paid and free is accurate. It is up to the purchaser to check for any errors and omissions and legal requirements required to do business in their state or area.
- Wealth Training Pty Ltd and their associated companies, researchers, authorized distributors and licensees, employees and speakers cannot guarantee your past, present or future business results whether based on our free or paid information or otherwise. Success in any business depends on a variety of factors, including skill level, effort, market factors, and much more. Selling products on-line through Amazon or any other requires skills and work.
- The results that are showcased are often the exception, rather than the rule. The average user of the information published by Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. and/or the strategies outlined by them in their free or paid programs may not get the same or any results. In every business or investment undertaking there is a potential risk of loss of money. There is no guarantee that users of those techniques and strategies will achieve similar results. There are very successful sellers of products on Amazon and other on-line and off line platforms and there are also complete failures. You agree to take full responsibility for your business and its success or lack of success as the case may be.
- We strongly recommend that you contact a suitably qualified professional and legal advisor to assist and advise you before making any investment. In no event will Wealth Training Pty Ltd. Its directors employees or agents and distributors be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies of content or action you take as a result of this advice. Or personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of our on-line training or attending our seminars and live coaching calls.
- Non compliance with any of the above terms and condition above can result in immediate suspension and or removal of access from our training websites, phone coaching and live seminars and training.
- All this aside we hope that you get as much benefit as possible from our training and programs and hope that we can help you in your journey to creating a successful business selling products online and on Amazon. Copyright@ 2019 Wealth Training Pty Ltd.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. You warrant that you are at least 18-years-old and you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. If you are under 18-years-old, you warrant that you have obtained consent from your parent or guardian and they agree to be bound by these Terms on your behalf.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Terms and conditions on building a website for your product. If you join one our programs that includes a website and you are on the part payment plan for us to initiate the building of the website we need at least 85% of your plan to be paid up. Reason being that there are hard costs with the time and expense and a team of four people to build this website for you.
So at least 85% of your part payment plan would need to have been paid. At this point you can opt to pay the balance so we can initiate the building of the website.
Listing products on Amazon.
For us to list products on Amazon at least 60% of your payment plan needs to have been paid. There are third parties involved and third party costs and expenses to build your listing and create the FNSKU labels as well as the Amazon FBA labels. There are hard costs involved in this task so we require a minimum 60% of your part payment plan be paid for us to initiate this.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”) of our programs, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that:
- you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that
- the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
The Service is not designed to provide qualitative advice regarding the fitness for purpose and merchantability of any products or services. We strongly advise you to exercise caution and do your own due diligence in conducting any transactions through the Service.
Film Recordings and Testimonials
If you are attending the canton fair, LIVE training events and any meetings we conduct we may take videos, testimonials, you may be in shot either forefront or background.
You hereby assign the rights to the video recording(s), audio recording(s), photograph(s).
You hereby authorise the editing, re-recording, duplication, reproduction, copyright, sale, exhibition, broadcast and/or distribution of said recording(s), film (s), photograph(s).
You waive any right to inspect or approve the finished video recording(s), audio recording(s), film(s), soundtrack(s), photograph(s), or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or to the eventual use that it might be applied.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”).
You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial.
If you do enter your billing information when signing up for the Free Trial, you will not be charged by Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
At any time and without notice, Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to
- modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or
- cancel such Free Trial offer.
Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that:
- the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
- the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Further, you warrant that:
- the Content will not cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- the Content will not or could not be reasonably considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- the Content will not be unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorised advertising;
- the Content does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
- the Content does not bring us or the Service into disrepute
You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your Content does not violate any of the requirements this clause and make such records available upon our reasonable request.
We are under no obligation to regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of your Content incorporated into the Service. We reserve the right to modify or remove any Content at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that all Content you provide on the Service will be publicly available information and you bear the risks involved with such public disclosures.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to be fully responsible for activities that relate to your account or your password. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Australia and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property rights from us to you.
You are permitted to use the Service only as authorised by us. As a user, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to use the Service to create, display, use, play, and download Content subject to these Terms.
Our Intellectual Property must not be used in connection with a product or service that is not affiliated with us or in any way brings us in disrepute.
You must not modify the physical or digital copies of any Content you print off or download in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by any other users are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of us.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Wealth Training Pty. Ltd.
Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We only provide links to external websites as a convenience, and the inclusion of such a link to external websites do not imply our endorsement of those websites. You acknowledge and agree that when you access other websites on the Internet, you do so at your own risk.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Service or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records.
As a condition of your access to and use of the Service, you agree to indemnify us and our successors and assigns for all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to your access to and use of the Service or your breach of these Terms and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party.
This indemnification section survives the expiration of your registration, and applies to claims arising both before and after the registration ends.
Limitation Of Liability
You agree that we shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using the Service, copying, distributing, or downloading Content from the Service.
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort, even if it has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
In no event shall we be liable for any claims by a third party in tort or contract, or pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) including, but not limited, to any misleading statements made and/or incorporated into any Content provided by third parties, such as manufacturers and wholesalers, and users of the Service. It is your sole responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the data inputted.
You have sole responsibility for adequate security protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with your usage of the Service and will not make a claim against for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate instruction, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the Service. You must not assign or otherwise dispose of your account to any other person.
Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will our aggregate liability to you exceed, in total, the amounts paid by you to us.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Wealth Training Pty. Ltd. its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that
- the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location;
- any errors or defects will be corrected;
- the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of the Service, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or any other cause of action.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the content contained on the Service for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We disclaim any express or implied warranty representation or guarantee as to the effectiveness or profitability of the Service or that the operation of our Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not liable for the consequences of any interruptions or error in the Service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
It is your sole responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes. If you do not agree with any of the changes to these Terms, it is your sole responsibility to stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed as your acceptance thereof.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.